Currently, the Aviant plant is engaged in manufacturing of:
- An-124-100 heavy wide-body transport aircraft capable of lifting up to 120t;
- Tu-334-100 short-haul airliner capable of carrying 102 passengers;
- An-70 medium-haul wide-body transport aircraft capable of lifting up to 47t;
- An-32-100 multipurpose transport aircraft with increased take-off weight of 28.5t, greater payload of 7.5t, AI-20D 5М engines with 20,000 hours of service life, and avionics produced by CIS nations.
The baseline An-32-100 aircraft can be modified into:
- An-32-110/120 with improved avionics of the CIS origin (featuring both metric and imperial measuring systems), two pilots;
- An-32-200 with avionics manufactured by leading western companies, two pilots.
Special-purpose An-3211 fire-fighting aircraft (easily convertible into a multipurpose transport configuration).
Aviant is commencing upgrade of the An-2 plane, replacing the 1,000hp ASh-62 piston engine with the 1,500hp VK-1500S turboprop.
Moreover, the plant manufactures K-series trolleybuses featuring long service life of up to 18 years and cabins of aluminium alloys that require no overhauls.
Address: 100/1, Pobedy Prospekt, Kyiv, 03062, Ukraine