The state enterprise of the Defense Ministry of Ukraine Lugansk Aircraft Repair Works specializes in:
- Overhaul of turbo shaft engine TV3-117 of all modifications used in helicopters Mi-8 MT (MTV), Mi-14, Mi-17, Mi-24, Mi-25, Mi-35, Mi-28, Mi-38, Mi-171, Mi-172, Ka-27, Ka-28, Ka-29, Ka-31, Ka-32, Ka-50, Ka-52;
- Overhaul of engine TV2-117A (AG) used in helicopter Мi-8Т(П);
- Overhaul of turbo shaft engine R35-300 (series ОА, ОА-2) and R29-300 (series 1,2,3,4) used as power plants in aircrafts MiG-23 and MiG-27;
- Overhaul of assembly units of fuel, oil and air systems as well as assembly units of electric equipment of the above mentioned engines;
- Overhaul and adaptation of aircraft engines RD-45, VK-1, TV3-117 (which exhausted their flying life) for use in different branches of industry and agriculture (in ground thermal power plants for cleaning and drying of runways, cleaning railways and carriages of snow and ice, etc.).
With the aim of development of production capacities of the ente prise Luhansk aircraft repair works conducts work in mastering overhaul of main helicopter reduction gears of VR-14, VR-8A.
Address: Lugansk-4, 91004, Ukraine