Prvni Brnenska Stojirna Velka Bites Joint Stock Company is a modern, dynamic Czech engineering enterprise, with stable positions both at home and in the quality demanding international market.
Throughout its fifty-year-plus history the company has amassed extensive experience in designing and manufacturing various designation turbomachines, from microturbines to 10MW expansion turbines.
The major products by the company's Aircat Technique Division are as follows:
- small-size turbojet engines for unmanned air vehicles;
- SAFкR 5 family auxiliary power units for L-39, L-59, L-159, L-610, Yak-130 and Yak-40 aircraft and Mi-8MT, Mi-17, Ka-31, Ka-32 and Ka-60 helicopters;
- turbine air starters;
- air conditioning systems for fixed-wing aircraft and rotorcraft;
- ground power units;
- multifuel microturbines with direct drive into electric generator;
- small-size turboshaft engines for the BONGO light helicopter;
- aircraft engine gearboxes (F124, etc.);
- cryogenic centrifugal compressors, turbomolecular vacuum pumps, helium expansion turbines, turbine flowmeters, specialised fluid pumps and other precision micromachines.
The company holds the following certificates: ISO 9001, AS9000, L-2-045/2 and L3-048/2.
Full product support is guaranteed.
Address: Vlkovska 279, 59501, Velka Bites, Czech Republic