Aims and directions of activity of oundation as laid down in its Charter:
- Popularisation of Russian Aviation;
- Assistance in organisation of air shows;
- Consolidation of intellectual, scientific, technological, financial and manufacturing capabilities of regions, enterprises, organisations and institutions of all forms of property to support and develop aviation;
- Publication of printed matter in cooperation with KAMILLA publishing house, including books, leaflets and posters on aviation-related themes;
- Development of databases and information systems, Internet sites, CD-archives, video films and CDs to popularise aviation and preserve its values for the future;
- Development and funding of programmes, plans and measures to achieve the aims of the Foundation; participation in international, federal and other aviation programmes.
Address: Bldg. 1 9, Bolshoi Drovyanoi per., Moscow, 109004, Russia