Normal is a leading manufacturer of fasteners for assembling aircraft and space machines.
The enterprise, which had recently celebrated its 55-th anniversary, disposes a modern technological facilities and experienced and highly skilled employees.
The company's structure:
1. Design and technological departments.
2. Test facilities.
3. Shops of main production lines.
4. Production auxiliary departments.
The primary activities of the company:
- Manufacturing of fasteners for aerospace market and also for mechanical engineering, shipbuilding industry, medicine, chemical engineering, instruments' production, building construction and for others industries;
- Fasteners can be produced from carbon, alloyed and corrosion-resistance steels, aluminum and titanium alloys according to the Russian Standards and to the Standards of Germany and USA in metric and inch series.